Sciatica refers to pain that radiates along the path of the sciatic nerve, which branches from your lower back through your hips and buttocks. Most patients with sciatica problems experience the following symptoms:
- Constant pain in one side of the leg or buttock
- Burning or tingling pain in one side of the leg
- Weakness or difficulty moving the leg, foot or toes
- Sharp pain that makes it difficult to walk or sit
Do you need help with your sciatica?
If you’re experiencing tingling or numbing sensations in your lower back, legs or buttocks, you most likely need help from a chiropractor. Make an appointment with Thompson Family Chiropractic and we’ll do our best to help reduce flare-ups and discomfort. Our sciatica treatment includes:
- Relaxing muscles and nerves with spinal decompression techniques
- Increasing the blood flow to discs and nerves with low-impact exercises
- Easing inflammation with stretching and massage sessions
Call 480-726-2614 to schedule an appointment with Thompson Family Chiropractic of Chandler, AZ.